Friday, February 6, 2015

2 Step Stamping









The other day, my friend Cindy made a card using a 2 step stamping set.
While talking to her on the phone, I realized I had the same set and never used it.
Cindy taught me how to do the two time steps and how to use my
Stamp-a-ma-jig.  I have had that thing for years and it has never been
out of the package.  Well, hooray for me, I got it out and used it
and now I love it.
All the flowers on these three cards have been double stamped.
I used all the stamps in the set and made multiples of these 3 cards for my next
box to Operation Write Home.
Thanks Cindy!

1 comment:

  1. Very, very awesome! I love what you did with the bottom card. Lovely colors. That's the one in the set I HAVEN'T used yet. Better get rollin"...

    Great job Sherry! Isn't that tool da bomb!

    ReplyDelete