Friday, February 5, 2016

Coloring Challenge Day 5



Today's card is a time consuming one but the results are always beautiful!
I used a negative image stamp and stamped it with Versafine ink.
Then I heat embossed my image with white embossing powder.
I put some distress inks on a craft sheet and dipped a water brush 
in them to color the flowers.
I stamped the craft paper with some white flowers to make my image pop a little.
My sentiment is from Hobby Lobby.
I learned this technique from a class I took at Archiver's when I first started card making.
I thought it was so difficult then.
Now it is just super fun!
Oh how far I have come in card making!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so beautiful. I love your color choices. I love floral cards. They just make me smile. Come visit my blog when you are free:
    http://www.belindascrafts.com/tag/30-day-coloring-challenge/

    ReplyDelete