Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Shaker Flower Cards


I got a new die from on line to make a shaker flower card.
For the life of me I could not figure out how to use this die.
My son came over and helped me to figure it out.
It took him 3 seconds being the engineer that he is.
Thank you Johnny!

Once I learned how to make these cards, I went
crazy with different colors and sequins, some with
tulle and some with acetate.






I found that the tulle was easier with no static.
I also discovered that using double sided paper made
all the designs go better.
I like using up some of my patterned paper
as even though they are busy papers, they
work with this design.
I like putting a touch of colored sequins inside to give
the card a little zip and bring it all together.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed
making them, once Johnny showed me what to do!

1 comment: