Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge Day 24



I colored this flower from Stampin Up with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I actually stamped and colored a bunch of them in different shades
so you will see those on later blog posts.
The sentiment is from Stampin Up also.
I am trying to use up things in my craft room
so I had an idea to put vellum over top of printed paper.
I liked the way it turned out and might use vellum more often.

My intention was to make a bunch of cards today but that did not
happen as we got 7 inches of snow dumped on us.
I went out and helped John shovel and fed the birds etc.
After that I never got back in my craft room.
I am going to calling hours now so maybe when
I get back, I can go up there this evening and create.

No comments:

Post a Comment