Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Thank You Cards


My sister Nancy passed away last week and I needed to send a lot of sympathy cards.
I made 6 of this design. 



I made 6 of this design also. 






This was a new die I got and wanted to use it.
I cut them all out in black first and then went back and cut them
out in pink and red.  Then I had to fill in the pieces like a puzzle to
make them look right.  I then ran them through in green to get the leaves.
The cards look simple but they were very time consuming.

I will get these all mailed out tomorrow and I am so thankful for all the 
food, visits, gifts, messages, texts, phone calls, cards etc.

May Nancy Rest in Peace
September 22, 1947-May 8 2017

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely. I know from experience just how time consuming putting those pieces together is. Yours look awesome! I'm very sorry for the loss of your sister. That TOO is extremely difficult, I'm sure. May she Rest in Peace and may YOU find comfort in your memories of a time which she didn't have this horrible disease... hugs from a friend Sherry!

    ReplyDelete