Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Zig Watercoloring today

All the cards (except one) that I am showing here today were colored 
with my Zig Watercolor Markers!


This card was using a new stamp I got.
I put a scalloped background and a pink bow
and that is all it needed.  
I love how the colors turned out on this one.


After I put this picture on this blog I saw it was off centered.
To fix that I put a pretty bow on the right side where it was off
and it came out so pretty.

These next two cards were using a stamp
that my friend Cindy R. gave me.
She brought over a whole box of
stamps and I could pick whatever I wanted,
The first one is colored with Spectrum Noir
and the second one is colored with Zig markers.
They are each different but so pretty.
I did not realize until I posted this that the first one is off center.
Crap!

The next three cards are card kits that I
made for my friend Ann M.
I made one card and cut pieces for 5 more of each of them.
This is just a very subtle orange and so delicate.

This is a new dogwood stamp that I got.
I heat embossed it and then water colored it. 
I added some sequins for embellishments.
I had trouble placing the sentiment
as I did not want to cover up the pretty flowers.
After seeing this card on the blog, I did not like the sentiment.
I have since made a few more of these and used a pink vellum sentiment.
This is a Stampin Up Flower that is water colored.
The sentiment is from Cindy's box.
The twine is from Cindy's Etsy store.
Of course, I added sequins.
After I added the photo, I put leaves behind the flower.

I hope Ann M. likes all these cards kits.
It was a productive day and I had fun water coloring.
I am going upstairs to make a couple more card kits.
I have some ideas in my head and John is watching tv
so I will go up and create!

1 comment:

  1. These are really awesome! I love what you did with the stamps from the "box". The bottom card, with the twine, is just gorgeous! And that dogwood stamp, I really like it. Especially on the ones we did on craft. I wasn't very productive making my own kits today but I sure love seeing what you did... keep on crafting girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete